The Miguel J. Rodríguez Fernández Library offers services to OMB personnel and government agencies who request these services. It also addresses consults from the general public, mostly students from local and foreign universities.
Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
• Circulation, reference, and access to documents available in the electronic library through the “Organic Laws” database.
• Photocopy and scanner services
• Internet access services
• Loan of all material available in the Reading Room to users
• Allows users to borrow from the Library all bibliographic material for consultation. These loans are accessible to OMB employees only.
• Provides interlibrary loan services.
Mr. Isaías Pecho Murazzi
Telephones: (787) 725-9420 Ext. 2139 or (787) 721-8329