The Practice Center is established for the benefit of those students whose concentrations require practical courses in their curricula.
The internship is offered for students who wish to enrich their academic curriculum with practical work experience during the summer.
Areas of practice or internship available:
• Resource Management
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
Areas where they can develop their skills through their experience in OMB:
• Improving or re-engineering of processes
• Development of measurement instruments in the area of quality in services and reorganization of agencies.
• Application Development
• Services to the government agencies in their websites
• Drafting and recommending proposed legislation and existing
• Development of training and protocols
• Be student academic load leading to the degree of Bachelor or Master in the following areas of expertise: Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Communications, Information Systems, Computer Science, Industrial Psychology, Management, Public Administration, Systems Administration Office and Juris Doctor.
• Basic skills in information systems.
• Have ability in Spanish and English languages, preferably.
• Academic Curriculum
1. Complete the application and return it. Check if you apply for the program of Practice (during school) or Internship (summer)
2. Submit your résumé3. Scan and send their academic curriculum
If selected for interview will be called the phone number listed on your application. If accepted into the OMB’s practice or internship program will be required the follows:
• Provide criminal record
• Undergo screening test for controlled substances, funded by the OMB.